Saturday, April 4, 2009

We are still here!

Yes. We are still here. I got fed up with the internet connection and tried to boycott the computer for a while, but it did not last long. We are all having a good time here, homeschooling is going very well with Hunter. I think he is enjoying the personal attention, I am enjoying his progress... I see it every day and it makes me feel good.

We have not made it to the pool recently, its been kind of cool here... Yes I know what you all are thinking, oh poor us... I mean you all have what, had snow? But its been tough, I mean, I have not been able to work on my tan at all!!! ha ha ha.

So anyway just wanted to let you all know that yes we are still alive, and no we have not been the victims of any random terrorists activity...

So I have updated the blog, ARE YOU HAPPY RAMEY???



No comments:

Post a Comment