Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A few little crafts!



Here are a few bags that I have made from patterns I found on the internet... I thought they were cute....

This is a camel wall hanging that will go on our front door when I am threw! Just have to do the quilting around the camel and then finish the sides and it will be good!!! I can't wait! I love this one.


This is a quilt that I made for a girl (empress). It was for her 10th birthday! It turned out really cute. And its so warm as well. I should know, I had it on my lap for about two weeks straight while I was quilting it (by hand).....



This is the most recent quilt. Just finished it last week. It is a dinosaur quilt for Hunter's room. He is really into dinosaurs. Its complete with a bed skirt and pillow cases! It really turned out better than i thought it would... I will be making a few throw pillows and a window treatment as well, as soon as I get around to it....




No comments:

Post a Comment