Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ahhhh... Halloween....











I forget to post...sorry. I forget that i have this blog, not even sure anyone reads it. I guess it does not really matter does it... I forget to post things. I had every intention to taking all kinds of pics at halloween of hunter and jack and I but then my camera was not working well, or at all, so I had to farm out my duties of picture taking to friends, so i forgot to post them... so here they are... This was actually for the halloween party the thursday before halloween that jack and i dressed up for. I won 1st prize for the costume contest!!! Yeah, go me! Hunter is not in costume but was upset that we were not taking his picture, so we had to add him in a few shots and then wanted to have one by himself.... he is trying to be scary! oooohhhhh, i am so scared!
Can I say that I dont look anything like what I "thought" I looked like???? Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me??? Every time I see a picture of myself I think... is that really me??? Is that really what I look like??? I don't feel that fat.... ha ha ha....

No comments:

Post a Comment