Sunday, November 8, 2009

Okay, Halloween Night...




Okay here are the only pics from Halloween night that we have. I am so bummbed that this is the only picture I got of Hunter that night. He looks great! He was a ninja complete with all kinds of "weapons" attached to his costume, and the bag I made him that matches his costume. It turned out pretty well if I do say so myself!!!
I am dressed in my witchy hat and hair, but we were running so late that night that I did not even have time to put makeup on or my costume, so i just threw on my abaya with my hat and hair to hand out candy. I am standing by a wall/door hanging that my friend and neighbor made that is wonderful!!! I made one too but hers is better....
Jack was also dressed up and took hunter around trick-or-treating... He just wanted to scare the little kids I think.... although he ended up scaring some adults as well... or so I've heard....

No comments:

Post a Comment