Sunday, November 8, 2009

People watching...

Okay so now that I have all updates from halloween done, I can do the boring stuff.... ha ha ha...

So there is this "guard post" I can see outside my kitchen window. It's just down the hill a bit and across the drainage ditch, over the wall and on the other side of a fence. But we are up so high from it that I have a pretty good view. Every morning when I am waiting on my coffee I can see the guards at the post "on look-out" I guess and I usually stand there and watch them... I don't know why I find it so interesting, they don't do anything at all, just stand there. Sometimes a truck will come by and they will change people... Then I realized this morning that I always watch them and found myself asking why I do that? Can they see me? What if I was standing naked in my window, could they tell? Then my thoughts randomly went into the realization that I am constantly watching people. Outside on my porch, when I am in public, all the time. I just stand and watch what people are doing, not thinking anything inparticular, just watching and wondering what they are thinking maybe.... I don't think I am normal.....

No comments:

Post a Comment