Monday, June 28, 2010

Waiting....Waiting....still waiting....

Why does it seem to be taking FOREVER for Sept to get here... Everyday seems to drag and drag... I think I am actually going crazy from waiting...(well okay, craizer)

I am trying to look at the positives...at least I have time to lose as much weight as possible so no one even knows who I am when we get home...That would be great! I cant wait for that fleeting thought from those who are waiting for us at the airport..."who is that girl with Jack, he must have gotten a new girlfriend" ha ha ha.... (not gonna happen) its just a good thought...

And the second positive is that we have plenty of time to work on that wonderful virture of patience.... hummmm.... its not going so great...

On top of that, I still have been having trouble sleeping...Between that movie of all of the things that I have to do, need to do, want to do, and dont want to do rolling around in my head. I also have RLS to deal with! I hate going to bed, I actually dread walking into the bedroom to lay down... Could have something to do with the fact that our bed is crap! Between the crappy, used, sagging matress the company has in our house and refuse to replace, our bed frame is broken and they wont fix it!!! Hate this cheap-ass company... Wish I could just destroy every piece of furniature in this entire apartment before we left, but there is that darn voice in my head that gets to me every time!!!

I just wish i could go to sleep and wake up in September... Isnt there a song about that???

No comments:

Post a Comment