Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No Sleepy for you....

I was so freakin tired at around 7:30 this evening, don't actually know why, but was exhausted... so I figure tonight will be a great sleeping night, drift fast off, no tossy-turny, no biting my teeth, no movie or tunes playing in my head... but alas... no such luck...

As soon as I freakin lay down that freakin movie starts going, this time its my grocery list for tomorrow, what I am gonna do when I finally get home, (which is like 3 months away) why the FREK am I thinking about that crap now!

So after the tossy-turny, teeth gnashing, rollie-pollie dance, I have layed there so long I now have to pee, go to the bathroom and am WIDE FREKIN AWAKE! FREK FREK FREK!!!!

So I just downed a excedrin pm for my teeth gnashing induced headache, and hoping it will kick in soon so I can go all drowsie, the only bad thing about that is its now 12 midnight and I have to be up at 7 to catch my only ride off this crap compound and out of the house to make it to the store to once again start that grocery list! FREK!

No comments:

Post a Comment