Monday, May 24, 2010

Running...

How is it that I can run for 1.5 miles for three days in a row, along with doing P90X and GAIN a pound and a half????

For those of you who don't know P90X is a KILLER workout every day, has anyone does the plyo??? BeeGeeBees!!! It's tough...

On a better note I have lost 20 lbs so far, hoping to lose another 30 by Sept, that way my fat butt can fit in the airplane seat without that half-a-second thought as soon as I sit down of "oh crap it's gonna be embarrassing to ask for the extension for the seat belt!!!" I have never actually had to ask for one, but at times I have wondered if I was gonna have to... scary.... The other thought is when you go to check in at the airport I have heard of scary stories of the airlines making you pay for an extra seat for your fat!!! I have had that fleeting thought as well... ha ha ha...

So anyway, hoping my ass is small enough for ONE airplane seat this time around! ha ha ha ha...

At least I can still joke about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment