Thursday, April 8, 2010

sick...

The past two days have not been very good. I think I caught a virus of some kind, thankfully it only lasted 24 hours. At first I thought it was the meds, but pretty sure now it was a bug. I have been able to keep food down the last two days, but nothing really sounds good at all. So its hard to figure out what to cook for dinner or even what to eat for breakfast and lunch...

I finished my clomid yesterday, went to the doctor, and I have three follicles that measure about 13mm each. I am thinking there were actually three on the right and two on the left, but she just measured three of them.

We will not be doing injections this month, just gonna use the clomid and hopefully i will ovulate on time this month and everything will work out.

Other than that, my stomach feels very tight, as the follicles grow I can start to feel my ovaries. They feel like little tennis balls on each side of my abdomen. Its strange....

So we shall see what the 14th brings our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment