Saturday, April 10, 2010

On hold...

It looks like we will have to put fertility on hold for a couple of months, at least. I had a physical done for life insurance and my liver enzymes came back extremely elevated. Since i have immunity to Hep A, that leaves B or C. (scary thought!). I have been feeling really bad lately, fatigued, hot flashes, nausea, headache, but i chalked it all up to the hormones for fertility. Obviously i was wrong. We should find out tonight what caused the elevated liver enzymes, we shall see what the problem is as to whether we can go on with fertility. I have read though that the chances are high of a baby being born to a mother with hep B or C they will contract it as well. Another scary thought is that infants who contract it will most likely devlope chronic hepitits due to the virus. Thats not good... maybe we will not be able to do it at all, which is what i am trying to keep out of my thoughts! I dont want to go there...

No comments:

Post a Comment